The kensi/nadegda sockpuppet hasn't said anything...
John Kerry
2022-10-08 21:05:36 UTC
About the night flights of the US federal government ferrying illegal
aliens all over the country in jet after jet.

These jets are burning millions of pounds of fuel and spewing millions of
BTUs per hour causing increased global warming.

Talk about hypocrisy.
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY
2022-10-09 02:16:09 UTC
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Sat, 8 Oct 2022 21:05:36 -0000 (UTC), John Kerry put forth the notion
that:
#
Post by John Kerry
About the night flights of the US federal government ferrying illegal
aliens all over the country in jet after jet.
These jets are burning millions of pounds of fuel and spewing millions of
BTUs per hour causing increased global warming.
Talk about hypocrisy.
I don't think Nadsington has commented on all the burning and exploding EVs
after the hurricane in Florida either, and that's with only about 4% of cars
being electric so far. Authorities are warning people not to park them in
their garages anymore because they may burn to death if their EV sets their
house on fire. I wonder how much Tesla is going to charge to disassemble,
clean and dry the whole electrical system including the motors, and then put
them back together and certify they're safe?
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2022

Footloose!

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
jack'd up
2022-10-09 06:54:01 UTC
Being "Cissy" is better than being a sissy. Manly men have Jeeps
and... CHAINSAWS and stuff, and we drink BEER and belch rilly loud
without saying "Excuse me" like a girlyman would. <BRRRAPPP!>
So, what you're saying is that manly men are uncivilized?
Fine, then, you can all join puddles living in the wilderness. Without
internet.
People live in the wilderness so they they don't have to put up with the
shit using the Internet.
Max Pwner
2022-10-09 09:16:07 UTC
Post by jack'd up
Being "Cissy" is better than being a sissy. Manly men have Jeeps
and... CHAINSAWS and stuff, and we drink BEER and belch rilly loud
without saying "Excuse me" like a girlyman would. <BRRRAPPP!>
So, what you're saying is that manly men are uncivilized? Fine, then,
you can all join puddles living in the wilderness. Without internet.
People live in the wilderness so they they don't have to put up with the
shit using the Internet.
And yet, they're here on the internet giving us their opinion. Cool story, bruh.

--
♪ MAX POWER ♪
♪ HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ♪
♪ BY ANYONE... ♪
Byker
2022-10-09 19:08:32 UTC
Post by John Kerry
About the night flights of the US federal government ferrying illegal
aliens all over the country in jet after jet.
These jets are burning millions of pounds of fuel and spewing millions of
BTUs per hour causing increased global warming.
Talk about hypocrisy.
I think they took the hint: Buses are a LOT more economical than jets:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/04/us/migrants-buses-washington-texas.html